County Court of Victoria releases its Annual Report 2017–18
15 August 2019
Read about the Court’s highlights and milestones from the 2017–18 financial year.
The County Court of Victoria’s Annual Report 2017–18 has now been tabled in Parliament.
The report details the work of the Court in the financial year of 2017–18, including achievements, milestones and focus areas.
Key highlights of the report include:
- Details of the Court structure and operations over the financial year
- Updates on the progress and impact of the Court Directions 2017–22
- Reports from all areas of the Court
- Statistics from the Criminal, Common Law and Commercial Divisions
- Financial report for the year ended 30 June 2018