County Court of Victoria releases its Annual Report 2016-17
19 December 2018
Read about the Court’s highlights and milestones from the 2016-17 financial year.
The County Court of Victoria’s Annual Report 2016-17 has now been tabled in Parliament.
The report details the work of the Court in the financial year of 2016-17, including achievements, milestones and focus areas.
Key highlights of the report include:
- Acknowledgement of Court Directions 2017-22 as a key achievement
- Details of ways in which the Court is supporting judges with the particular pressures they face at work
- Reports from all areas of the Court
- Statistics from the Criminal, Common Law and Commercial Divisions
- Case studies from the County Koori Court, the Adoption and Substitute Parentage List and the Registry.